The 13th International Symposium on Operations Research in Slovenia (SOR ’15) will be held in Bled, Slovenia, September 23 – 25, 2015. The professional objectives of the international symposium are to provide a forum for international and national exchange of ideas on various aspects of OR and related fields.
- Professional aspects of OR (OR methodology, OR education, OR implementaion, OR profession).
- Methods and techniques of OR (Assignment, Combinatiorial programming, Linear programming, Multiple criteria decision making, Netowrkd and graphs, Non-linear programming, Numeral methods, Simulation, Statistics, Stochastic processes, Vector optimization, etc.)
- Areas of application (Agriculture, Banking, Ecology, Economic systems and enomometrics, Energy, Environmental protection, Finance, Invetory, Production planning, Transport, etc.).
- Information and computing aspects of OR (Artificial intelligence, Decision support systems, Expert systems, Information systems, OR software, Data mining, High performance computing, etc.).
- Qualitative MCDM (Call for papers in pdf format: SOR15 – Special Session CfP – QualitativeMCDM – organized by Jožef Stefan Institute (prof. dr. Marko Bohanec, Scientific Councillor), University of Maribor, Faculty of Organizational Sciences (Prof. Dr. Vladislav Rajkovič, Prof. Emeritus, and Assist. Prof. Dr. Mirjana Kljajić Borštnar) and Slovenian Society Informatika, Section of Operations Research.
- Inventory Research (Call for papers in pdf format: SOR15 – Special Session CfP – Inventory Research) – organized by Mediterranean Institute for Advanced Studies (Prof. Dr. Marija Bogataj, Member of ISIR Executive Committee) and Slovenian Society Informatika, Section of Operations Research.
- Metaheuristic Optimization (SOR15 – Special Session CfP – Metaheuristic Optimization) – organized by Jožef Stefan Institute (Assoc. Prof. Dr. Bogdan Filipič and Assist. Prof. Dr. Jurij Šilc) and Slovenian Society Informatika, Section of Operations Research.
- Big Data (Call for papers in pdf format: SOR15 – Special Session CfP – Big Data – organized by Faculty of Information Studies in Novo mesto (Assoc. Prof. Dr. Janez Povh) and Slovenian Society Informatika, Section of Operations Research.
Submission of contributed papers:
June 5, 2015 extended to June 21, 2015
Referee’s reports: July 5, 2015
Submission of revised papers and copies of bank transfer: August 25, 2015
Should you need assistance, or you have any questions about the SOR, please free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.