All accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings (CD with ISBN and CIP number and online).
Beside that, in 2015, we have secured the partnership of the following journals:
- Electronic Markets- The International Journal on Networked Business
- Journal of Theoretical and Applied Electronic Commerce Research
- International Journal of Biomedical Engineering and Technology
- International Journal of Organisation Design and Engineering
- Organizacija – Journal of Management, Informatics and Human Resources
that may facilitate the publication of enhanced versions of further selected papers.
Selected papers will be published into the book under Lecture Notes in Information Systems and Organisation section by Springer (Indexed in Thomson Reuters and Scopus).
What this means to you is that these journals will work with us to try and progress the best Bled contributions to meet their scope and standards for publication. Based on quality and thematic match, the journals will preselect promising contributions prior to the conference. At the event there will be dedicated sessions where the authors and the (guest)-editors of the journal can discuss the next steps to be taken to progress the contribution towards acceptance. Although we cannot provide guarantees that the selected papers will be automatically accepted for publication in the journal, we do believe this process does offer the best conditions to achieve this goal.
We are looking forward to your submission. Please not that submission deadline has been postponed to February 2, 2015.